Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful.
Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful. The 1% contains various Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, and Salicylic Acid. Aloe vera may be one of the most amazing plants known. It is one of the only known natural vegetarian sources of Vitamin B12, it also contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function for all of the body’s different systems. https://1l.ink/X4GDNCS